We will conduct our annual “ScoutingForFood” exercise over the first two Saturday mornings In November. This is a highly rewarding opportunity for the boys to participate in charitable work that makes a real impact on the greater community. Mark your calendar for Saturday, November 11th at 9:30 AM (food pick up), Saturday, November 11th – We will meet at Sycamore Park at 9:30 AM – We will start collecting food at 10 am
– Scouts to be in full Uniforms
– Prepare for Rain
– Finished at 11am (trucks leave Scout hall at 11 am)
– If you help deliver the food to the food bank, lunch will be served there starting at 11:30 (optional)
– Wear your complete uniform.
– Travel in pairs with buddies.
– Be courteous to anyone you meet.
– Start your collection on time.
– Complete your entire route.
– Travel alone or in secluded places.
– Start collecting before the designated time.
– Do half your route and then quit.