Our Spring Campout will take place at Camp Tamarancho on Saturday, April 27th We will be camping at the Ghilotti campsite. (first right as you enter the main gate)
Camp opens at 10 AM
Click Here to Register
Directions to Camp Tamarancho:
Map Of Camp Tamarancho:
March 23rd is Pack 34’s annual rocket launch – 10:30 – 12:30 at Vallecito Elementary School – 50 Nova Albion Way, San Rafael, CA 94903, United States () (directions)
The rocket launch is just that!!!! Blasting off model rockets. Starters and motors (A&B) will be supplied. Each scout who is participating must bring his own rockets.
You can buy rockets online through Amazon, locally at Marin Hobby and Gift (224 Greenfield Ave, San Anselmo, CA 94960), or directly from Estes rockets – (Moms and Dads will want to lend a hand.)
Please plan accordingly. you will want to start building rockets a few days to a week ahead of the event.
My scout and I have never done this before…what do I need to know? Click here
On Saturday, December 8th, 2018, please join Pack 34 for our 2nd Annual Muir Beach Cleanup & Bonfire on the beach.
- The idea is we meet in the afternoon, clean the beach of any garbage as a group (good turn/community service project) and then we will make a fire.
- I will supply Christmas S’mores items and Hot Chocolate.
- 1-4pm we get out of there before its dark. NOTE – the newsletter had the wrong time.
- Weather will be an issue potentially – as we get closer to the date, we will see if weather is good.
- Please RSVP using Scoutbook so I can get a head count. (login, navigate to the calendar, find the event and mark your child as RSVP)
- I will need volunteers to bring wood and beach fun (footballs, frisbees etc.). If you are ambitious, maybe you bring some hot dogs to roast
Please Join us for our 4th pack meeting on Wednesday, December 5th, 2018. It will be held at Scout Hall – 30 Mountain View, Mill Valley, CA 94941
7pm sharp – 8pm. Bring your songbooks.
Scouts in full uniforms, please.
Marin Sierra, Pack 34 Webelo 2 Winter Camp Adventure: we’ll focus on being outside and work on many W2 requirements.
Cost: $40; for food Pack 34 will cover the cost of the campsite fee.
Who: This is a Webelos 2 (den 5) event, 1 parent, 1 scout (max occupancy is 40
Time: Dec 14th Friday – Sunday, Dec 16
Activities: Saturday Morning through Sunday lunch
Volunteers: Several adults to help with meal prep, scouts will make lunch AND help clean up all meals.
Friday – show up anytime with a shared dessert
Sat – Plan for an all-day hike (starts at 10AM), we’ll adjust route depending on weather
Sun – Morning session through lunch for W2 requirements
Meals: Provide by pack Sat Breakfast to Sun Lunch
Lodging: No tents needs, bunkhouse (sleeps 40) unless you rather be outside with the bears.