This Fall’s Pack campout will take place at Camp Tamarancho on Saturday, October 29th. We will be at the Twin Cities campsite. There will be somewhat of a Halloween theme this year, on account of the holiday that following Monday.
We charge a nominal fee of $7 per person; this covers dinner and breakfast.
Capacity is limited. Please register as soon as possible to ensure you’re to be expected. Here is the link.
Directions to camp are here:
The annual BB gun & Archery Turkey Shoot registration is now open on the Marin Council website, here-
This event “sells out” fast, so please sign up ASAP.
Cubs are allowed/encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes!
Yes, this is the morning/day of our Fall Campout. No, they don’t actually shoot real turkeys…
Your Cubmaster will be acting as BB gun Rangemaster for this event, so I’ll know if you really did hit the bullseye when you do your bragging at S’mores-time ; )
Indian Summer is here…Following our successful (read: fun) air rockets recruitment event last week, we have a busy Pack schedule ahead of us. Make sure you A. link up your calendar to the Pack 34 calendar (here), and B. get your appropriate Den calendar up to speed from your den leaders. Key upcoming dates, to wit:
- This weekend (Saturday September 10th) is the BSA Order of the Arrow Conclave at the Solano County Fairgrounds in Vallejo. On Saturday, Cub Scouts from all over the Bay Area will be meeting up mid-day for patch trading and a traditional Native American Pow Wow. More info here.
- First Pack Meeting of the year: Wednesday, September 14th, at the Mill Valley Golf Clubhouse, 7PM sharp.
- Young Eagles, Saturday September 17th (AM)
- USS Hornet Overnight, Saturday, September 17th (PM)
- Cub Scout and Tiger Cub Adventure weekends @ Tamarancho, hosted by Marin Council, Friday October 7th (see Council pages for info on Wolf-Webelos here and Tigers here).
- Annual Marin Council Turkey Shoot, Saturday October 29th @ Tamarancho (bb gun and archery)
- Pack Fall Campout, Saturday October 29th @ Tamarancho
Let’s get Scouting!
Some photos from our recent Webelos outing to Angel Island.